so that you can understand how we collect, process, disclose and use your personal data.
PingWin IT as the Administrator of the service and personal data ensures that:
1. Data is always collected for clearly defined purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
2. Personal data is stored for as long as is necessary to achieve these purposes.
3. Personal data is collected in accordance with the law with the knowledge or consent of the data subject.
4. Personal data is protected by appropriate safeguards against loss or theft, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
5. Users have access to information on policies and practices related to the management of their personal data.
1. The administrator of personal data is PingWin IT with its registered office in Bolesławiec (59-700), ul.
Warszawska 1/3, entered into the register of associations of the National Court Register kept by the District
Court for Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000819107, tax
identification number (NIP): 6121869763, REGON 38509283100000.
3. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed with due diligence. Full access to the databases is available only to persons authorized by the Administrator.
4. The administrator protects personal data against unauthorized access and processing, taking into account applicable regulations.
5. Visitors to pingwinit.com can view subpages of the site without providing personal information.
1. The data controller processes personal data in accordance with the law, in particular Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with
regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46
/ EC (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”).
2. Personal data are processed in order to:
a. answering questions directed to the Administrator using the contact form available on the website pingwinit.com (in accordance with art. 6.1.f GDPR);
b. sending marketing content, including information about planned events and workshops, business information, newsletter or sending eBooks and other information based on the consent granted (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
c. make contact in order to prepare, at the Customer's request, an offer of the Administrator's services and / or products tailored to the Customer's needs (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
d. adapting and developing the website's functionality, including its structure and content, to the needs of users, creating aggregate statistics and maintaining the safety and quality of services provided by the website - based on the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
e. pursuing or securing against possible claims (according to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
3. Regardless of the purpose of processing, providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide it may prevent, depending on the specific case: conclusion of the contract, use of selected services and their functionalities or receipt of marketing content.
4. The User should not provide the Administrator with personal data of third parties. In the event of transferring data to third parties, the User is required to sign a statement that he has the consent of third parties to transfer data to the Administrator.
The administrator processes personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve a specific purpose, in
accordance with the information indicated below:
1. Sending messages via the contact form, including: email address and telephone number, as well as any other information that the User will voluntarily provide in the addressed message;
2. Sending newsletters, commercial and business information and e-books: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
3. Preparation of offers: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and other information contained in the message sent via the contact form;
4. Customizing and developing website functionality: IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration.
The administrator does not make automated decisions based on data collected about Users.
Personal data is stored only for the time necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which it was sent or to ensure compliance as set out below:
1. Personal data collected to answer questions asked via the contact form will be processed no longer than 12 months after the last contact;
2. Data collected for the purpose of sending marketing content, newsletters, commercial and business information and e-books will be processed until the User withdraws his consent;
3. Personal data collected in order to prepare a personalized offer for products and / or services will be processed for the duration of the offer negotiations, and after its completion for 12 months counted from the date of the last contact, or will be stored in the customer database to implement the concluded contract.
1. User data may be made available to entities authorized to receive data in accordance with applicable regulations, including relevant judicial authorities.
2. Personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of relevant agreements, including selected marketing agencies and partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites).
3. Personal data may be transferred to a third country / international organization as described in the following points:
a. Users' personal data may be processed on servers located outside their country of residence;
b. Users' personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a third country, i.e. the USA, to entities that meet the required level of protection under the decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016, the so-called Privacy Shield. These entities comply with the principles established by the US Department of Commerce under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework programs that regulate the collection, use and retention of personal data from European Union Member States.
1. The user is required to provide complete, current and true data.
2. Each user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
a. gain access to this data,
b. correct this data,
c. delete this data,
d. restrictions on the processing of this data,
e. transfer this data,
f. opposing the processing of this data, which is based on the justified interest of the Administrator,
g. withdrawal of consent (if processing takes place on the basis of consent) at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before withdrawal.
3. The User may exercise the rights set out in the above section by sending the appropriate request, providing his username and email address to email@example.com.
4. The user has the right to appeal to the supervisory body if he considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
PingWin IT collects data in logs that are used only for the purposes of administering services, and these data are not passed on to third parties.
1. In accordance with established practice, we store HTTP requests directed to our server. Viewed resources are identified by their URLs. The information collected in the logs is:
- the public IP address of the computer from which the query originated,
- user station name - identification carried out via the HTTP protocol, if possible,
- username provided during the authorization process,
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- first line of http request,
- http response code,
- number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user, if the company's website was obtained by a link,
- information about the browser,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transfer protocol.
2. These data are not associated with specific persons browsing the Administrator's pages.
3. In order to ensure the highest quality of services, the Administrator periodically analyzes logs in order to determine which pages are most frequently visited, which web browsers are used by visitors, whether the structure of the page contains errors, etc.
4. The collected logs are stored for 24 months as an auxiliary material used to administer the website - based on cookies, you can generate statistics that do not contain any features that identify visitors to pingwinit.com.
5. The website uses the following types of cookies:
a. secure cookies, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication;
b. „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website;
c. „functional” cookies, enabling „remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
6. Cookies are not used to process or store personal data. They cannot be used to identify you directly and you cannot make any configuration changes to your browser or telecommunications equipment.